Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

Good Morning Dallas!

In my circle of friends I have been the "go-to girl" for finding bargains on an array of things. From purchasing airline tickets and hotels to groceries, toys, clothes, prescriptions, furniture, and more, I get a thrill from saving my family money, or as I like to say, buying high quality items at a generic price. Join me now in the hunt for bargains!
 
                                                            **********************

You would not believe the deal I found this morning at Target! There were 3 aisles of toys on clearance for 75% off! It was really Christmas in July! Included in my purchase was a Step 2 sand and water table for $13, Playmobil Alligator Hunter's Hovercraft Play Set for $3.75, Playmobil Take Along Pet Clinic for $11.50, a Fancy Nancy Play Phone for $3.75, a Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo Doo Doll doll for $7 and a FurReal animated kitty for $5! It was the PERFECT opportunity to stock up on birthday and Christmas gifts! Target only clearances their items twice a year (the other time is late December/early January). All Target stores clearance out items at different times so it's best to call ahead. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers